Nuud Starter Kits
Nuud is an all-natural and vegan deodorant. This Starter Pack is a 15ml tube which on average lasts 6 - 7weeks!
- No aluminium, no fragrances, no vague chemicals, no alcohol
- Cruelty free
- 100% vegan
- No clogging
- No staining
- Bioplastic sugarcane tube
- Biodegradable cardboard box
- Sustainable production & distribution
- Prevents odor by neutralizing bacteria with micro silver
- Effective for 3-7 days, with one application. Sports, being active or showering have no effect on nuud's effectiveness.
- Super concentrated: 6-7 weeks supply with 15 ml tube
Nuud does not block the pores in your armpits, so your natural perspiration regulation remains undisturbed. Instead of masking the smell of perspiration using added fragrances, Nuud prevents the smell of your perspiration by tackling it at the source.
Certain bacteria cause the typical odour of perspiration by separating butyric acid. By inhibiting these bacteria, you prevent the smell of your perspiration instead of masking it.
On average Nuud is applied only once every 3 days and our smallest tube (15ml) lasts up to 6 -7 weeks... That's why we call Nuud highly effective!
Completely harmless for you and the planet!
If you have been used to traditional deodorants or antiperspirants for years, your body has gotten used to how these work and how you apply them. Nuud works differently. And you might need some time to get used to this. With our tips & tricks below, you will quickly learn how Nuud is not only a carefree deodorant, but also harmless and super effective.
Tip 1: Not too much Nuud
Your little trial tube is remarkably small. However, it lasts an average of 6 to 7 weeks. This is because Nuud is super concentrated. You only need a little bit each time! Wash your armpits with soap, dry them well and rub about a pea-size of Nuud in each armpit. But remember, don’t put too much! We mean it when we say it; Nuud is super concentrated and very easy to apply.
Tip 2: Discover your ‘application frequency’
Application frequency, yes, for lack of better word. Despite only applying a little bit of Nuud at a time, Nuud really does stay effective for several days. On average, people apply Nuud every 3 days. But, everyone has their own frequency, which requires a bit of trial and error. For example, you can start applying every other day and then extend this to however long works for you! How often should I apply?
Every body is different. For some people Nuud works for 48 hours, for others applying once a week is enough. Experience has taught us that for most people applying twice or three times a week suffices. And the longer you use Nuud, the less often you have to apply.
The longer you use Nuud, the less bacteria come back, hence the less often you will have to apply Nuud. So, start applying Nuud every other day and check how long it works for you by adding an extra day in between new applications. This way you will find the right balance for yourself. It would, of course, be a waste to apply Nuud every three days if Nuud lasts a full week for you, however, vice versa isn’t advisable either!
Nuud has micro silver as one of its active ingredients and an oil-based cream to keep this micro silver in place. It can be compared to waterproof suntan-lotion: it does not dissolve in water and therefore it is perfectly fine to shower, exercise or do whatever you want to do, without Nuud’s effectiveness diminishing.
So, despite showering, Nuud continues to work, you can shower as often as you want! However, if you scrub or exfoliate your skin, you might remove the outer layer of your skin, and with it, Nuud. In this case, reapply!
Moreover, because of the way Nuud works, you won’t have to wash your underarms with soap anymore. In fact, Nuud’s effectiveness actually lasts longer if you don’t wash your armpits with (too much) soap, but this of course depends on your personal preferences.
Tip 3: Fresh clothes.
Nuud neutralises the bacteria responsible for your perspiration smell. Nuud does not disguise the smell, it prevents it. In addition to this, Nuud does not have a smell of its own, therefore, you have to make sure that the clothes you have been wearing are free from the ‘old smells’ and bacteria. The armpit areas of t-shirts, shirts, and jumpers have to be properly washed first (preferably with vinegar or alcohol, and finished off with a steaming hot iron to kill all bacteria) before you can start your fresh and odourless new start!
Tip 4: Dare to detox
Perspiring is important for your body. That is why Nuud does not contain salts, which block your sweat glands. Regular deodorants that contain aluminium salts or baking soda often cause your body’s perspiration management to be disturbed and your body to store excess toxins. Nuud fixes this for you. Naturally and odourless! Sometimes it initially intensifies your perspiration, in terms of sweat and smell, for a little while. This ‘detox’ effect stops once you have been using Nuud for a longer period of time. If you are a bit unsure, start using Nuud on the weekend, so that you can test it in your own, safe space, and figure out how Nuud works for you.
- Micro-Silver(pure) - has an antibacterial effect so fights bacteria from the source
- Coconut Oil - Ensures Nuud does not dissolve in water or perspiration and helps keep your skin soft and supple
- Castor Oil - Ensures Nuud does not dissolve in water or perspiration and helps keep your skin soft and supple
- Zinc Oxide - helps to keep the skin clean in order for Nuud to work
- Almond Oil - Ensures Nuud does not dissolve in water or perspiration and helps dry and sensitive skin
- Mineral Clay - helps to keep the viscosity of the product to a consistency to make it easy to apply. Makes it thin enough to lubricate the skin but thick enough to allow it to adhere to the skin
- Vegetable Emulsifyer from glycerine and stark acid to help the product to mix well
- Castor Oil Extract - Ensures Nuud does not dissolve in water or perspiration and helps keep your skin soft and supple
- Propylene Carbonate - a vegetable mix-enhancer to help allow the products to mix well
- Carnauba Wax - gives extra firmness to the deodorant to ensure it does not get too thin and watery in higher temperatures.