Bells Bumz November Preorder Hemp Night Nappy
Perfect for night time nappies and heavy wetters!
***Preorders are excpected at Bells Bumz in November***
- Rainbow trim with orange poppers
- Nappy is made up of two layers of hemp
- Includes two snap in inserts: One 3 layers of Hemp and one 3 layer Bamboo.
- 8 layers of super absorbent material in total
- 3 rise adjustments
- Soft elastic around the legs.
- Lined with coffee polar fleece.
- Requires waterproof cover
- Coffee fibre fabric is eco-friendly
- Soft, light & flexible and water resistant
- Activated carbon helps to wick water away and keep skin cool
- Reduces unpleasant odours
- Coffee fibres are naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties
- It can also dry up to 200 times faster than cotton.
Perfect for those night times and heavy wetter’s. The Actual nappy is made up of two layers of hemp itself. Then including are two snap in inserts. One 3 layers of Hemp and one 3 layer Bamboo. So you have 8 layers of super absorbent material.
This also has the advantages of 3 rise adjustments so you can alter the size accordingly.
Soft elastic around the legs.
Here Is the best part. This nappy is lined with super soft coffee polar fleece. It’s amazing at staying dry and absorbing all of the wet through its layer. Super soft against babies skin and antibacterial to boot.
This nappy needs to be accompanied by one of our waterproof covers.
Coffee fibre fabric is produced similar to bamboo. Using high pressure with low temperature and coffee grounds spun into a yarn. This process is eco-friendly, because it has a low energy operation in which the original product was once believed to be waste and can now be recycled into useful fabrics.
The result of using this process gives you a soft, light and flexible and water resistant. It is has activated carbon which will help wick water away and keep skin cool.
It can bind unpleasant odours, which is a must with nappies.
This effect occurs because coffee fibres contain a large amount of pores, which expand and grow when it is roasted. These pores will help to wick moisture away from the surface, which it does more effectively than other PET (polyethylene terephthalate) fabrics.
Other Experiments that have been performed on coffee have found it has natural anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties it contains.
In one study it was even found to have an active effect against the growth of nasties such as e.coli, listeria and salmonella to name a few.
It can also dry up to 200 times faster than cotton.
This means with the addition of the removal of the inserts that this nappy will be one of the first ready to go again after your wash routine.